1. Brooke Bond Van. (See HERE) Fully operational which has not yet been sold. This is in Holland but the present owners will repatriate it for you. Offers £10k or near
2. John Wilton - 1938 Victory Van 12cwt. It is sign written Cullens Stores and of course anything that John touches is in excellent shape, so it you want trouble free motoring. This is a rare opportunity. Email John Wilton or ring him (details in Newsletter).
3. Sale of the late David Vincent’s Collection.
There are four vehicles in the David Vincent collection;
a. Senior Forward Control 12 cwt van
b. Long Bonnet 10 cwt van
c. 3 door Tourer
d. 1928 Olympia Apollo Saloon with its sunshine roof. Owned by Carl when it first came back from David Hounsfield in Port Elizabeth. It is in excellent original condition with very low documented mileage.
All enquiries regarding the late David Vincent’s Collection, please ring Richard Vincent. 07974 517237
4. 1924 Trojan Utility Car - Ex Phil Potter, Ex the late David Vincent. This car is extremely sound and original, possibly the best example in existence, In full running condition, easy starter, ready to rock and roll. Fitted with 450.x 19 car wheels and tyres. I imported this car ex the USA where it had been in a museum since 1950 until 2007, My brother Steve and i fully refurbished the car prior to its sale to David Vincent , the car had seen very little use in its life. More information/test driver available from Phil Potter 01747 870066 or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. MK6812 (Ex Steve Potter & pictured right) - a well known car in very good condition & a long history of use in trials. Now has six road wheels, 3 stud tyres, 2 van wheels (wider tyres). There’s an XL engine (VGC) with all ancillaries incl carb, distributer, exhaust system. Van cross member bands, starter motor clamps & starter motor (the car already has a van flywheel with ring gear). Needs to go to someone who would use it. Initial enquiries to email@example.com, asking price is £10,000